- 0.1 USD ($)
- 4-10 Inch
- C Lock Systems
- 2-8 Millimeter (mm)
C Lock Systems
- C-LOCK is a proven multi-purpose scaffold system which can be used for all forms of access
- and support structures in the building and construction industries, shipbuilding, offshore construction and industrial maintenance.
- C-Lock provides major savings in erection and dismantling times thus minimizing on-site costs. When not in use, its modular construction ensures minimal space requirements for storage.
- C-Lock's unique node point connection allows up to four horizontal members to be connected to a vertical member in one single action - without the use of nuts and bolts or wedges. The locking device is formed by two cups, a fixed lower cup which is welded to the vertical component at pre-located intervals and sliding upper cup.
- The forged blade ends of the horizontal components are located into the lower cup, the upper cup is moved down and rotated to secure the components in place and a hammer blow then results in a positive rigid connection.
C-Lock Truss Bearer 3.Om
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 26 Ton Per Day
- 6-7 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A-14, Industrial Focal Point, Jalandhar, Punjab, 144004, India